Re: TIB: TI-Basic Calender?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: TI-Basic Calender?

One of them is the fact that in something like 1083 or some year a long
time ago, adjustments were made to the calender. So you need to appply
additional formulae in order to find out what day something was then.
Also, the program was only valid up until 2043 or some date like that
for reasons that escape me. Hope it helps.

				OJ