Re: TIB: again....How sound works????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: again....How sound works????

it involves turning the link port on and off at various frequencies.

im not seeing the files on ticalc.org, but i have them on my computer (i know
one of them wasnt on ticalc.org anyways and i got from "Robes" who made a
bunch of sound files for ti-86), so i'll just ftp them up and stick links at
the end of the mail
note: all these files work for 86 and are assembly (and working the music
maker requires at least basic knowlage of assembly). dont know how workable
they are for other calc.

here's a link to a zip file of all the stuff that i have involving the
creation of sound for a ti-86 (i believe this is everything one needs. i
havent used it in a bit. if not, let me know)

http://members.aol.com/terrisus/tisound.zip

note that you need a 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo mini plug to 3/32" (2.5mm) stereo
submini jack (Radio Shack Cat. No. 247-373A  i believe. i could be wrong on
that though) to plug normal walkman-like headphones into the ti-86