Re: TIB: Re: BASIC Programming Guide

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: BASIC Programming Guide

Already documented.  The coolest part about expr is that you can use it
combined with define to parse together programs.  Programs writing
programs...It's so cool!  And you can use expr or # to recall variables named
in a string (but you can only use # if you are storing, of course).

                                            Grant Elliott
                                            <A
HREF="http://www.crosswinds.net/~proganon">Programmers Anonymous</A>