Re: TIB: Re: A Basic Programming Team

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: A Basic Programming Team

92/92+ basic is easy. Just look through your manual and figure it out. also,
check out some tutorials. Or, you could do like i do and learn off a working
program's code, checking your manual as you go along to figure what each part
does. I reccommend that only if you want to go straight to high-level basic
code.

> I would be happy to help, but I have a TI-92 and I'm not a very good
>  programmer yet

<A HREF="http://prym.8m.com/">Prym.8m.Com!</A> Check out my site!
Matthew Glory, CEO Right Side Minds Battlefield Technology
                Former Mercenary
ICQ:            55807773
TI-Calc ActiveList: 58286255