Re: TIB: Basic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Basic

I'll remind you on like friday, is that o.k. for a copy??  Also is it alright
if i put you on my buddy list??  What would i like on it...well i would like
to know a bunch of little tricks for programming, examples of using the math
functions in programs, also go into more detail on the graphics part and
include restrictions, also how in the world did you make those pics for risk,
that is what i would like to do.  See I know how to program i write my own
math programs and they look really nice but i just know most of the stuff, i
would be an intermediate programmer, i want to know more and i try to look at
people's programs but they make no sense.  This sounds like a long list and
if it is sorry.

Chris