TIB: TI-BASIC Guide

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: TI-BASIC Guide

Ticalc has posted my TI-89 and TI-92 Guide which I wrote at the request of
some members of this list.  A few slight mistakes I have been notified of
(Hey, it's a 45 page document.  I can make a few mistakes,):

1.  I forgot to mention that "" will skip a line in the Disp command
2.  I forgot to mention that just plain FNOFF will turn off all graphing
functions
3.  In the second paragraph of Section II, Part D, I said Imputstr instead of
Inputstr
4.  I should have said that you can use DELVAR var1,var2,... which is
different from the other TI-8x calculators, where you had to have a different
DelVar for each variable
5. The answer for number 1 of quiz 1 should be 7+x.  (I don't know what was
wrong with me on that one)
6.  In Section V (Input), Part B, the second word in the paragraph, input,
should be capitalized to show that it's a function
7.  The beginning of the GKey function should read 0-->A (just a little typo)

I promise to add to this guide.  (And I'm sure my good buddies at PA will
find more little flaws.  They're good at that)

                                    Grant Elliott
                                    <A
HREF="http://www.crosswinds.net/~proganon">Programmers Anonymous</A> (nice
site, click)