Re: TIB: my game (knowers of ASM please read)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: my game (knowers of ASM please read)

----------
>From: Ted21@aol.com
>To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: Re: TIB: my game (knowers of ASM please read)
>Date: Sun, Sep 12, 1999, 4:30 PM
>

> I suppose I understand now what you meant by cinematics, but I don't think
> that the final result will be very great.  The code is here to do what you
> asked for, but I don't think you'll be able to fit hundreds of pictures into
> the memory.  The problem with displaying many pictures like this is that the
> LCD driver causes the screen to flicker and it looks really crappy.  If you
> want to do it, go ahead...but I don't think I want any part of that.

yes i know it does, but still its the best i can do, if you could give me a
snipit of code to add between pictures that makes it stop for about 1/10th
of a second.

        anyway i gota go back to helping my boss move are new website

were moving http://www.imgmagazine.com to http://www.insidemacgames.com