Re: TIB: Convert and my game (knowers of ASM please read)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Convert and my game (knowers of ASM please read)

----------
>From: Ted21@aol.com
>To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: Re: TIB: Convert and my game (knowers of ASM please read)
>Date: Thu, Sep 9, 1999, 6:58 PM
>

> yeah it can be done, but it depends on your cinematics...I don't know what
> you mean by that...Do you just want it to display a picture, or flash some
> pictures?  If you want to show a bunch really quickly it probably won't look
> the best because the 83 has an LCD driver which makes things laugh a lot.
> And are you saying that you want multiple cinematics which should be decided
> on by the variable E?
>
> Ted

well thanks for showing a intrest in my little program (hopefully it will
get the POTM of all this goes thew)

anyway its not the Variable E but it will be a variable (i can go and check
it a bit) but what i want it to do is show a little movie after some of the
bigger missons have been compleated (like deppicting you killing the Avitars
Genral Iggny Faruuq (its latin) who is a Trow (stone Giant) )

so how is that