TIB: Chess AI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Chess AI

I'm developing a chess program for the 83 (you may have heard of it,
Chessmaster 83, listed on ticalc.org and ti-files.org) and I want to try to
write an AI for it.  If anybody out there has any suggestions on how to do
that, I'd be appreciative.  So far, all I can figure out to do is to have it
go through all the possible moves, and assign them values based on piece
count and position, but that would take a long time and it would be pretty
hard to get the calculator to quanitify a board position.  So... I need a
little help.

Eric Tollefson