Re: TIB: Will TI ever introduce a C based Calculator?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Will TI ever introduce a C based Calculator?

In a message dated 8/9/99 09:55:04 AM Central Daylight Time,
adavis@baladyne.com writes:

> Besides, there exists c compilers for both types of calc now.  They're a
> little
>  rough, not having all the library functions that are included in standard C
>  packages, but they're getting there.

um, i don't know much about C, but wouldn't the compiler take a large amount
of space?  I have Borland C++ and that takes about 100 megs, but then again I
have a freeware compiler that is 400K without the libraries.