TIB: Re: hi. great oppurtunity for tibasic list members.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: hi. great oppurtunity for tibasic list members.

<SPAM SNIPPED>

> PS>I don't mean for this to be spam or UCE but its really cool, and I want
> everybody to join me in making money while surfing the web.

You forgot to mention that you also want to make money from the referrals. At
least be honest.

This list is no place for this kind of crap, so keep it outta here. Now I'm
gonna go get that little browser you told us about. Of course, I'm gonna snip
your referral ID off of the URL before... I suggest everyone else do the same
(just type the URL into your browser without the stuff after the question mark).
I don't see why we should pay people to send us spam.

Sorry for wasting everybody's time, guess that makes me as bad as our dearest
friend Jeff, or almost.

An AOLer on top of it... figures...

Philipp Keller