Number of Programs on Calc: 16
	Games: 9
	Math: 7
Mem Free:
	Archive: 87154kb
	RAM: 21564kb
Battery Power: Moderate
Contrast: +2
Last setting changed on calc: Graphing Type
Time of use today: 20 mins
Age of calc: 1 month
Smude-Free screen: pretty much
What I had for dinner: spaghetti

Yeah, I think a little extra information would help out with the correct
response to questions, especially because BASIC is only slightly different on
most of the calcs.

-Jared C.  (See above)
http://come.to/tivault