TIB: transfer data to 2nd TI92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: transfer data to 2nd TI92

I have the following question concerning programming the TI92.

I downloaded David Ellsworth's "chat" program and tried a similar kind of
loop,
which would not work. Finally I tracked it down to the fact that
my program uses "request" statements in dialogs.
For some reason that I do not understand the "chat" program does not
work either if you put a request statement before the main loop.

Does anybody have any idea what the reason for this behavior is,
and how to solve it?
Are there any other possibilities to communicate to a second TI92,
like writing and directly to the port (without the FARGO shell)?

Thanks, and
Greetings from Austria,
Bruno.