Re: TIB: GONE FOR GOOD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: GONE FOR GOOD

I write a program when I need it. Right now I'm in high schooland my
needs are limited to simple programs, they may take a bit more than
five minutes to write though. Give me a need and I'll try to do
something to fullfill it, but don't ask me for a "original and
creative" solution when there is no problem to solve...

My 0.02$

Philipp Keller