TIB: Good Ieads!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Good Ieads!!!

	This is great you guys!  These are all wonderfull ideas of stuff to
work on and fiddle with and pick at.  This is exactly what I was looking for
all of those times I asked for your ideas!  It is a little late now though,
but I am forming a group called Pali Gap Software which will branch TI 83
basic into C++ so that we can play some of the calc games on the computer.
So keep those ideas coming, not directed twords me, but just throw them out
there on the list so others can do some playing around.  This is the kind of
stuff this list was made for, so keep it up!
		Thanks,
			Eric Tamme