From: The Kellers +ADw-sandia+AEA-rocler.qc.ca+AD4-
To: ti-basic+AEA-lists.ticalc.org +ADw-ti-basic+AEA-lists.ticalc.org+AD4-
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 1998 4:19 PM
Subject: TIB: Re: Is there german, too?

+AD4-
+AD4-I agree completely, I speak 3 languages fluently and think it'd be great if
+AD4-I could use french or german, or maybe practice my spanish, but If we start
+AD4-using all kind of languages, nobody's gonna understand anything. So, if you
+AD4-can, please stick to english. If everybody can understand your message,
+AD4-everybody can help, no? I think you learn english in school almost
+AD4-everywhere now anyway. That's how I see it.
+AD4-
+AD4-Philipp Keller
+AD4-
+AD4------Original Message-----
+AD4-From: Arno Kizina +ADw-Arno.Kizina+AEA-t-online.de+AD4-
+AD4-To: 'ti-basic+AEA-lists.ticalc.org' +ADw-ti-basic+AEA-lists.ticalc.org+AD4-
+AD4-Date: September 29, 1998 19:01
+AD4-Subject: TIB: Is there german, too?
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4APg-Well, I think it would be nice if everybody on this list could use his
+AD4APg-native language, aber wenn ich mir vorstelle, da? tout le monde ecrit
+AD4APg-comme il veut, nobody kann understand dat.
+AD4APg-As anybody here seems to be able to write English more or less
+AD4APg-fluently we should use it . A.K.
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-