Re: TIB: TIB : Is there Spanish ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: TIB : Is there Spanish ?

well... if you have a 92/92+/89, you can save a picture of a circle
and recall it across the screen.  program would be like:

:for x,1,100
:clrdrw
:rclpic circ,1,x
:endfor

where circ is the picture for the object you want.
now if you have an 82/83/85/86 you would have to do something
different.  like

:for(x,1,50
:clrdrw
:pxlon(5,x+1
:pxlon(5,x-1
:pxlon(6,x
:pxlon(4,x
:endfor

you might have to change the pxlon to pton for the 85.  then you would
do,
:for(x,xMin,xMax,(delta-x)
:clrdrw
:pton(0,x+1
:pton(0,x-1
:pton(-1,x
:pton(1,x
:endfor

basically, you just have to reference your picture in relation to a
single point.

hope it helps.

garth

---BFHSNO@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 9/28/98 10:53:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
> croop@oregontrail.net writes:
>
> << Tu eres muy, muy estúpidos.  Vas a infierno.    >>
>
> Al infierno, no?
>
> Back on topic, I need a routine (or whatever) that makes a little
ball go
> across the screen rather fast, but I don't want it to be just one
pixel, any
> help?

==
The Garth Johnson