From: Cassady Roop +ADw-croop+AEA-oregontrail.net+AD4-
To: ti-basic+AEA-lists.ticalc.org +ADw-ti-basic+AEA-lists.ticalc.org+AD4-
Date: September 26, 1998 21:53
Subject: Re: TIB: Clearing part of the graph screen

+AD4-
+AD4-Adding the '0' to the end is what the manual says to do, but it is
+AD4-wrong.  Use 'cldrw'.  For some reason TI eliminated the feature of
+AD4-adding a zero to the line command to erase it, but they left it in the
+AD4-manual.
+AD4-
+AD4-The Kellers wrote:
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- I just bought a TI-86, so this is probably a dumb question. I was
wondering
+AD4APg- how to erase a line drawn on the graph from inside a program. I tried
+AD4APg- +ACI-Line(x1,y1,x2,y2,0)+ACI- like it said in the manual. But that just gave me
an
+AD4APg- error.
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-  Also, is there any faster way to clear part of the screen than
ext( with a
+AD4APg- lot of spaces or PixelOff?
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-  And one more question, is there any way to detect if a variable exists
from
+AD4APg- inside a program?
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- Any help apreciated,