TIB: HELP WITH SENDING PROGRAMS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: HELP WITH SENDING PROGRAMS

Hi again,

I have a Ti-85 calculator, and wanted to send files to my friends
calculator, i checked and we both had rom version 10.0 and we had his
calc to calc link, but it came up with an error message, we tried all
kinds of stuff, what went wrong? and when i entered a self test on his
calc, i counted numbers, how high does it count? also, i have not
tried a self test on mine yet, because i have some important programs
on there! I know what you are going to say, why not send the files to
the computer, i have problems with that too, first, i built a link
with my grandpa, who was an electrician, and that did not work! i
tried to build a parrelle port link, same thing! and finally, i
ordered the official link without the software, and downloaded the
software, what went wrong? it still gave me the error #35 message!!!!!
i am soo mad! please help!, do i need to ge device drivers? do i need
a specific adapter for the 25 to 9 pin serial port?
( i have a FEMALE DB9 to Male DB25 ) since that was the only one at
radio shack ( catalog number 26-209A )
why is it still not working?
does anyone else have this problem?
thanks, and does anyone know how long a self test takes?