Re: TIB: dead calc!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: dead calc!!!

In a message dated 9/10/98 5:58:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
brian@communityonline.net writes:

<< i have a ti-83, and it will not turn on. (yes, i replaced the batteries
 and checked the contrast.)
 i called ti, and they told me to take out a battery, press "ON" fifteen
 times, and replace the battery.  also to press 2nd, and hold the up key
 (i am assuming to turn up contrast).  i don't want to fork over $60 to
 fix my calculator.  any suggestions????

Just one- get a TI-85. Just kidding, why don't you just take it back to the
store and say it was broken when you got it? Oh wait, is it not new?