Re: TIB: Sending basic from an 86 to an 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Sending basic from an 86 to an 85

> Is there an easy way to send a TI-Basic program from an 86 back to an 85.
> I created the program on my 85, changed it on my 86, and now I need it back
> to distribute to some friends who only have an 85.

Yes there is.  I posted this here a long long time ago, let me see if I
can find it so that I don't have to retype it...

Found it!  It took me a few minutes to figure out a keyword to use
to search my outgoing mail folder for it.  It was the fifth newest
letter in my box containing the word "detokenize".  I was proud of
myself for thinking of using that word (it only took me 5 minutes to
find one that wasn't in a tenth of all the letters I've sent in the past
year).  After all, that box only has two thousand outgoing letters in it...

Subj:  program 86 --> 85