TIB: garbled progs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: garbled progs

I have a homemade parallel link for my computer and use Cal to send
progs through it to my TI-86.  When I send a BASIC prog from the calc to

the computer and try to edit it using the TI Graphlink software, it says

'invalid format.'  I've looked at these files with a text editor and
have found files full of just about every possible ASCII character, but
it is totally unreadable.  If I then send it back to the calc, it runs
just fine.  I just can't edit it on the computer.

Why?!?  Is it just Cal using some sort of whacky encription, or are
progs from a calc not editable on a computer?