Re: TIB: hellooo?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: hellooo?

In a message dated 10/30/1998 4:42:21 PM Mountain Standard Time,
thouse@tk7.net writes:

<< >
 >Goto to ticalc.org and go to services.  Then go to program ideas.  There
 are a
 >lot of good ideas in there.  I found one, but you will not know what it is
 >until it's out.  This is a good place for ideas.

 What's the big secret?  Are you afraid someone's gonna steal your idea for a
 game that wasn't yours to begin with?

Who told you?  That was supposed to be a secret.  j/k.  I want there to be
anticipation.  If I told you, you might begin working on the same idea.  Then,
I would have compitition.  Yours might be better than mine, so I would loose
all that time into making the game.  After a while, I would get fed up with it
and try to better yours.  I would steel your idea and add it with my idea and
the game would be awesome.  But by then, everybody would be sick of the game,
so I would have just lost all that time.  Of course, if I started working on
all the time, I could get it done before everybody got sick of it, but I would
lose my friends, family, pets, etc.  After that, I would go insane because of
loneliness.  I would make up jokes forever such as: Don't hit a man with
and harder.  Then, my life would be complete and I would be a washed up bum
looking for change in gutters in the sewers and what not.  So you see, if I
had compitition, I might give up on the idea right away, thinking that
somebody else will just be better than me.

Dan