Re: TIB: hellooo?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: hellooo?

> :I am also here.  I would like to announce that I am writing a Pinky
and the
> :Brain RPG  which should be ready in a week or two depending on how
long it
> :takes me to create the plot.
> What is a Pinky and a Brain RPG . I only know the a brain is un
cerveau .

Pinky and the Brain is a cartoon.  They are mice that plan world
domination.  Brain is smart.  Pinky is dumb.

> @+ et bon SURF
> Gaëtan
> pprj@csi.com
>
> PS : Thank you The Garth Johnson for the translation . Is the ti92
on your
> site ?

well, yes and no.  i just got a 92+ about a month ago, but i don't
have any software to send receive stuff from it yet.  so, i plan to
put 92 programs on the page.  I just can't do it yet.  I do have some
good 85 stuff on there though...

> :I have lots of programs for the 82, 83, and 85.  I am willing to
program
> :pretty much anything.  Any ideas of stuff for me to do?
> :
> :Greg Sharp
> You should make a program that allow to see what is download on the
ti-92 :
> the name of the files , the type ( group files , program , picture
... ) ,
> the number of octets ....

==

The Garth Johnson

Visit my website!  http://www.bigfoot.com/~garthjohnson
                "Now with jokes for your mental enjoyment!"