Re: TIB: Stopwatch

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Stopwatch

???

How does that work?  The z80 is not run by a crystal.  It is run off a
resister/capacitator oscillator, which varies dependant on voltage and
temperature...

You could take care of voltage variations with a regulator, but even then,
temperature would affect it greatly.

I am interested in knowing about this.

-Adam