Re: TIB: Looking for good 83 basic programmers.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Looking for good 83 basic programmers.

I have several 82/83 games (written on 82, but I translated them for a friend
(not much work anyway)) such as Snake(and the snake has a real tail!) and
Minesweeper (a bit slow to load, but all BASIC) that I wouldn't mind
translating for this new shell; I'll even help create it, or do some of the
routines.  I'm well practiced in BASIC and I know the fastest and shortest
ways to do a lot of things.  Right now I'm working on a menu system that uses
a 'point and click' method; it might be useful to you in the OS.
Paul J Chase II