re: TIB: Division Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: TIB: Division Program

>Input A
>Input B
>A/B\->\A
>fPart A\->\B
>disp A,A*B

>I just came up with this, so somone corect me if I made a mistake.

In the quotient--remainder form (from what I remember from elementary
school) you would want to display the integer quotient--by displaying the
quotient with the decimals attached as you are doing, and then displaying
the remainder, you are in effect displaying the remainder twice.

if C is your quotient variable and B is your divisor, here is how you
would do it.

disp iPart C, B*(fPart C)

I tested this process on my 86, but it should work on an 85.

-Ben Kalafut

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]