TIB: PRIME5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: PRIME5

Please stop with the foreign languages.
Anyways -
about the question about PRIME5, I figured I'd respond because I'm the one who
created it. :-D The code for PRIME5 is *very* heavily optimized, and is hard
to understand as it is. It is impossible to understand if you don't have a
working knowledge of Number Theory. Someone is attempting to optimize PRIME5
right now, so when it succeeds (or fails! :-[ ) I'll release a new version of
PRIME5, with an extra documentation file that walks through, line by line,
every command in PRIME5, and provides enough Number Theory for you to
understand it. I'll probably get around to it this Sunday. I really have no
free time during the weekdays. :-(
Thank you for asking.
STL