Re: TIB: TI-92 (and +) ToolBar graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: TI-92 (and +) ToolBar graphics

>From: TurboSoft@aol.com
>
>In a message dated 11/27/98 8:09:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>tavis@hotmail.com writes:
>
>> Which is exactly what I was talking about in Method #2.. Of course,
>> the naming of the picture is irrelevant because indirection changes
>> strings into variable names, and in order to use real numbers you
>> would have to convert to a string.  Numbering picture names is just
>> a matter of preference, just like I could give them names based on
>> what the image looks like.
>
>l'd like to help with this problem, what are you trying to do?

I'm just providing information for programmers out there, just like you.
But, just to keep on topic, do you have any other *unique* ideas to
change pictures on the toolbar? The ones already suggested were:

Copying pics to a variable named in the Title, or

Using indirection in the Title to convert strings into PIC variable
  names (which PJC added by suggesting the names pic1, pic2, pic3,
  etc.. should be used)