TIB: RE: calc RPGs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: RE: calc RPGs

First off, I'm new to this list, so I haven't heard much about this other
RPG.  Just the TI-92 toolbar.  :)

Yeah, I'm also writing an RPG for the TI-86 calculator.  I's called
Zombigónian Fighters, and it's a text-based RPG.  You get strong, then you
can use the link port to fight another player.  It's getting kinda big,
because it has a lot of descriptive writing in it.

Right now it's just the town, load/save game, inn, plaza, weapons shop,
armor shop, and a 85I map of the world you're in.  Pretty cool, I think.
Actually, I may just make an ASM 4-color grayscale map.  :)  Anyhow, I may
need help with the link routines, because I hope to have the calculators
automatically decide who is player one, and who is player two.

And of course, once I figure out how to do this, anyone who wants to can use
the routines (although I'd like credit for them!).

This game won't be a full-fledged RPG, but it should be pretty fun.  :)
-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://stuntworks.home.ml.org/