Re: TIB: Calc Mem Clearing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Calc Mem Clearing

It's easy to get your mem cleared.  I gave my calc to a friend, who gave it to
another friend who also has an 86, and that friend put self test on my calc
while I was talking to yet another friend.  When I figured out what he did, I
yelled at him.  Luckily, I had just transferred all of the stuff on my calc to
my other friend's 86, and could get it back.

<< How do you get your mem cleared by someone at school (I know the process)?
Is
 it some kind of joke?  I've never had problems with that.  If it is a prank
or
 something similar it sucks that somebody would just clear your calc memory
 like that.  Just my thoughts. >>