TIB: Presenting Big Fat Software's Pinball

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Presenting Big Fat Software's Pinball

	I am proud to say that within the coming weeks, that Big Fat Software will be
releasing thier newest creation, Pinball 82 and 83.  It is a Programmed in
Basic but is surprizingly fast because of the new subroutines.  It is also
reasonably small in size.  The features on this game are full eight direction
motion of  the ball, name storage for high scores (83 version only),  and a
matrix interfaced table that will allow new levels to be made in only minutes.
The game comes with only one table, and the level editing is limited to Big
Fat Softwares own changes because we have not made a level editor for players.
But rest assured We will release new Levels.  The only down side, is that
because it is in Basic, the graphics are not at a competitive level with ASM
games.  There will be a new version release in the future that will hold eight
tables for game play.  The first version of Pinball 83 by 1998 Big Fat
Software will be released by the end of next week, Pinball 82 following
shortly, if all goes as planned.  This is not a garaunteed release date
because playtesting is still being carried out.  I am looking foward to this
public release and hope that you will all enjoy it.

		Head programmer and software designer,
					                   Eric Tamme, No.2
play testing: Colin Donegan, Mic
                   Alby Hartmier, L.H.