Re: TIB: The TI-83 link.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: The TI-83 link.

It would help if you gave us some source code where you think the problem occurs.

~Dave <the_regul8r@bigfoot.com>

Tatsuo64@aol.com wrote:

        I program ALL the time, and consider my 83 to be my development kit away from home. Currently(during study hall), Im working on a rather simple game that
uses the link port and the GetCalc() Command.  The game allows two players to
fight each other by shooting asterisks at each other and moving their cheesy
alpha based ships around. Each calculator does something, gets the variables
for shields, position, etc. from the other calculator, and then loops again.
In theory, this should work perfectly. It doesnt. One calculator gets stuck in
an endless loop! I dont have a graphlink, but Ill type the code if someone
believes they really can help.
Thanks,
Tatsuo(the newest member of your,uh,interesting mailing group:))

Follow-Ups: References: