TIB: teacher key

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: teacher key

OK, Ti-Tac-Toe is nearing completion! (there's a description and
screenshot in the TI-86 upcoming programs in case you don't know about
it) But there's still one little bitty thing that I'm not sure about.
Currently, when more is pressed, the game goes into what I call "home
screen emulation" mode, which is this loop:

:Lbl A
:Repeat X==22 or X==23 or Xù72 and X÷94:getKyüX:End
:If X==75 or X==81 or X==85 or X==91
:Goto A
:If X==22
:Return
:If X==23
:Then
:ClLCD
:Lbl B
:Input "",X
:Disp X
:X
:If X==86
:Then
:DispG
:Goto A
:End
:Goto B

This is the first part of a subprogram called xTTT that goes on to
convert the keypresses into numbers from 1 to 9 for use in the
program. As you can see, you currently have to type "86" or an
equivalent expression in to return to the program. the line with just
X on it allows Ans to work. Should I keep it like this, or make it so
that you return to the game by typing anything in? Well, tell me what
y'all think!

==
--Adam Newhouse
  Cheetah17@aol.com