Re: TIB: 86->85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: 86->85

you can already send stuff to the 85 from the 86... just not programs
(i think) ...

and also, the getky command is slow.  you might be able to optimize
your routine and get it to go a little faster, but if ithe code uses
getky it is going to be slow.

---Jeff Glover <jglover@geocities.com> wrote:

> Is there a program that will let me send TI-86 to an 85 directly,
calc to
> calc?  If not that would be a good project, althought I don't think it
> would be possible in Basic. Sounds more like an assembly project.
>
> Also, does anyone know of a good method to use the getKy command and
have
> it work fast when using a bunch of keys.  The 86 can be real slow at
times
> and that is a time when I can really notice it.
> Jeff Glover
> jglover@geocities.com
> http://jglover.home.ml.org

==

The Garth Johnson

Visit my website!  http://www.bigfoot.com/~garthjohnson
                "Now with jokes for your mental enjoyment!"