Re: TIB: do you need it?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: do you need it?

In a message dated 11/3/1998 11:10:31 PM Mountain Standard Time,
gbjohnson@yahoo.com writes:

<< don't bother with the eqn solving and normal math.  they are already
 built into the calc very well.  the radicals and fractions would be
 nice!

 ---BrncAvFan2@aol.com wrote:

 > Hi there.  I was just wandering if anybody has ever my basic program
 for the
 > 86 called RadRedus.  I was thinking of making a program with the
 features:
 > 					      _         _
 > -reduces radicals  (i.e. \/18 = 3\/2)
 > -reduces fractions (i.e. 14/3 = 4 2/3)
 > -equation solving (i.e. 3x+2=14   =   x=4)
 > -normal math (i.e. 18+3/7  =  3)
 >
 > I was just thinking how many people would actually use this.  This
 program
 > would let you do all of these without having to run separate
 programs.  So, my
 > question is, should I make this, or would it just be a waste of
 time?  I
 > really need your feedback.
 >
 > THANX
 > Dan

Yeah, but this program would make it so you wouldn't have to run a program to
do the radicals or the equations.  The math would let you do any math without
a square root.  You could put in 3 sin 14*96/43>Frac and it would display the
correct answer.  Though, now that I think about it, the fraction reduser
wouldn't work unless you used a symbol other than the divided sign.  I could
make it work.  Anyway, thanks for you input on the subject.

Dan