TIB: Re: Programming the 83??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: Programming the 83??

Once again, download the GraphLink software from TI.

PK

+AD4-
+AD4- This may be a stupid question (???).. I've learned how to program my 83
+AD4-with it's built in program editor, but is there any way to write a basic
+AD4-program on my computer, then transfer it to my 83? Programming with the
+AD4-83's keyboard has got to be the most tedious prospect this side of dredging
+AD4-large portions of the mississippi with a teaspoon. I'm not up to the task
+AD4-of ASM programming yet, so I just want to write a program on my PC using
+AD4-the 83-basic command's, then shoot it down the link cable to my calculator.
+AD4-Is this possible, or am I dreaming??? Are all these basic programs I'm
+AD4-seeing programmed on TI keyboards???+ACEAIQ-
+AD4-ethan
+AD4-