TIB: please read

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: please read

I [the author of the page, not me] am trying to get 1,000,000 hits to this
page before July 4 (my b-day). She has a disease that I can't even
pronounce. If you could please contribute by giving this URL to friends and
family.

She made a deal with a friend of the family who will donate $10,000 to
research the Disease if the site gets $1,000,000

btw, due to a grounding by my parents, I have inbox assistant delete and
msgs. w/ TIB in the subject from the server.  don't waste bandwidth telling
me I shouldn't have sent this b/c I won't see it.