Re: TIB: Command & Conquer 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Command & Conquer 86

> >> This list is very slow!
> >
> > What are you talking about, slow?
> > Compared to what? Why?
>
> I received over 100 letters from ticalc.org lists today.
> 6 of them were from TIB. When compared with the
> other ticalc.org programming lists, this one is pretty
> slow. Also, compared with what it used to be, this
> list is pretty slow. It's also very small.

It is a bit slow! I got ~30-40 messages from TI-Hardware over night! And i
went to bed late and got up early!!!

I think 10 were actualy hardware related, and two actualy had to do with calc
hardware, but one was just made a reference to TI-Hardware! (:

OK enough of that.

I think that most of the BASIC programers who have actualy done anything worth
while know esentialy all they need from expirience. It would simply waste time
to be on a list for something they know.

The problem, is fewer expert BASIC programers use it, and the beginers and
intermediate programers keep asking questions and only once in a while does
some one have a reply. Now, there may be some realy good BASIC programers
here, but there doesn't seem to be that much other than the occasional, "I'm
done with update so and so for the program whatsit, and I'd liek to show
everyone." The list need more programming I suppose. Maybe I'll include posts
when I start working on STICK Fighters 92 again???

I think everyone who gets to ticalc is realy interested in the ASM stuff. THe
BASIC people come too, but I think that ASM has taken our spotlight. Yeah, ASM
is fast, efficient, and small, but BASIC is easy, and nearly anyone can do it!

BASIC ROCKS!!!

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: