Re: TIB: Please help me on a survey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Please help me on a survey

Hope this helps.

---Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net> wrote:

> I have to complete a survey for school and was wondering if you guys
could
> help me out!
>
> I would like you to fill out the blanks to the best of your knowlege.
>
> Thank You for your support!
>
> [ ] Student (15 years or younger)
> [x] Adult
>
> 1.  What are the most signifigant challenges that will be faced in
the future?

> World:    finding understanding in other peoples
> Country:  finding understanding in
> Yourself: developing myself into the person I want to be while
helping others develop into the persons they want to be at the same
time.

> 2.  What do you think should be done about each?
world and country:  I don't know what it is, but something is going to
have to happen in order for people to be forced to work together so
that we can all find understanding in all of us.
personally: I am going to stay in school and follow the path set by my
mentors and parents.  I won't give in to the crowd.

> 3.  What can you personally do to make a positive difference in the
> world, however small it might be?
  I can act the right way no matter what others around me do.

> 4.  What impact might your action have on others?  On the challenge
itself?
   Others could see how I act and follow me.  As more people follow
the right way, the challenges will be eroding.

> Thanks for your support once again!
>
> Grant

No prob.
==