Re: TIB: Variable Help?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Variable Help?

>What is wrong with the following statement:
>
>  Local a1,b1,c1,d1

Simple, c1 to c999 (I think, maybe more) is reserved to use in data
structures. Never should nor can you use those in you programs.
>I keep getting an "Undefined variable" error. I just got this TI-92 a
>couple of days ago, and the documentation leaves much to be desired. An
>alphabetical listing of reserved words would be nice. Anyone know where
>to find one?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jeff B.

Michael Van Der Kolk
mikev@iserv.net
http://www.iserv.net/~mikev
- ---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Guy, indestructible,
with creativity and multimedia for all.