Re: TIB:New programer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB:New programer

> Isn't the font on the TI-92 fixed?  You don't need to determine the
> length in pixels, you just need to find the length of the string (# of
> chars).  Then figure out how many characters can fit on one line on the
> screen, do a little math, and you got it.

Quite possibly.  I wouldn't know.  That is just the general process.
If the font is fixed, you still will know the number of pixels, but
you can skip that step since that part of the equation will cancel
itself (I.E., 5/5 for a 5-pixel font).  I wrote ONE 99 byte basic program
on a TI-92 once (number guesser).  That is all the contact I've had
with it's basic.  When I do use 92's, it's for math or asm, not basic.