Re: TIB: I have another maze question...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: I have another maze question...

thanx,
So exactly what should I do?Make the graphics better but make the game
much slower,or just make it faster?I know size doesn't matter,but I want
to add some depth to this game,maybe some puzzles and items to find,stuff
like that.So I'll need room for that....right now it can run without a
matrix on the calc!Well my dilemma continues,a bit more info now but it
continues...

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]