Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC prog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs o

>TGaArdvark@aol.com wrote:
>
>> > Maybe we should enable flood protection on lists.ticalc.org.
>>
>> Haha... what if someone hacked lists.ticalc.org and added TIB
>> to TIH and vice versa.  It would create an infinant loop of e-mails
>> until all members' boxes are full and lists.ticalc.org is using it's
>> maximum bandwidth. Then AOL would crash even though it
>> has nothing to do with it.  Or maybe not.  :)
>
>Anyone who hacks lists.ticalc.org deserves to win the Nobel Prize for
>hacking...er if there is such a thing. :)

Anyone who can get through the firewall (206.149.127.65) and access the ftp
server on my computer (192.168.1.250) can have a free EII.

Since its impossible, no one will get one...