Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC prog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs o

>Grant Stockly wrote:

>> >I just got about 10 more emails from you in 3 seconds.  I think you caused
>> >half the list to unsubscribe now.
>>
>> THats because I like to 'delay' my messages for one big burst!  Once I sent
>> tihardware about 30...  :)
>
>Maybe we should enable flood protection on lists.ticalc.org.

Does that mean I have to tell my computer to send one every minute?  THat
could take a while...  :)

Btw, I'm taking another short break!  I had to get my multi-meter...