Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC prog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs o

---Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net> wrote:

> >> Is it just me, or has any body else noticed that you get the
response
> >> before the question sometimes....
> >
> >My problem is that everyone is on and everyone (including me) is
> >chatting over the lists now.  I open my box to find 5 letters.  I
read
> >and reply to them.  When I am done, I find 10 more letters in my
> >box, most of which are replies to the letters I just sent... We
> >really need a chat room that's easier for all of us to access.
>
> or a chat list...  I get ~10 msgs a minute from about 12 to 5PM
every day...

No.  I really mean that I get the response before the message.  My
email appears instantly.
==
Garth Johnson
Please email me at garthjohnson@bigfoot.com