Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC prog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs o

---TGaArdvark@aol.com wrote:

> > (I have done this--download programs and rewrite them, but
> > I wouldn't ever upload them to ticalc.org unless I added something
> > signifigant.)
>
> And don't start now.  Posting edited source without the author's
> permission is a violation of programming etiquette.  If you do it
> to ZShell, it's a felony*.
>
> * In most countries, including the US, Canada, and Sweeden.

Is it just me, or has any body else noticed that you get the response
before the question sometimes....
==
Garth Johnson
Please email me at garthjohnson@bigfoot.com