Re: TIB: Re: Fw: Ponder These

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Fw: Ponder These

Grant Stockly wrote:

> >>pathway that
> >>fixing the
> >>discussed ->

> >>OPINION ON MY

> >> You aren't doing it in basic then...
> >
> >  What I ment was that I figured out how to use a little asm for a basic
> >prog, I had
> >to devlope a new adapter to get it to work, and the finnished resilt will
> >be very
> >cool.  Man, I am trying to expand the capabilitys of the language and all
> >I get is
> >flames.
>
> I'not flaming you...  I'm just too much of a hardware guy to let simple
> things such as MIDI go to things which would be more like 'Beep Table'.  :)
>
> If a MIDI adaptor were made, that'd be cool...  I'd like to hook my Yahama
> wave table box to my calc but it wouldn't be practical...  :(

  Hey, no prob, I know I have a hot temper.  But I use a lot of terms lightly, and
I did make a adapter for listing to sound on a calc, without having to go into a
shell (like Zshell, on the 85 you would have to use ZBasic or something like it).
You know what I'm talking about if you have fooled much with PlayWav.  It's really
simple, and I might have it done in a week or so.