TIB: Re: Re: Fw: Ponder These [offlist]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: Re: Fw: Ponder These [offlist]

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry G Currie <larry1492@juno.com>
To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org <ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Tuesday, June 02, 1998 10:42 AM
Subject: TIB: Re: Fw: Ponder These [offlist]

>Is there some picture or something of this?  I cant picture a 3d closed
>universe without something outside it
>Larry1492@juno.com

There is nothing outside of it, at least in the traditional sense.  As the
universe is "the universe" it is the definitional of all.  If something is
outside our universe it would likely be another universe and would as such
defy description by beings in the universe we inhabit.  Being a severely
limited specied of 3d being imagining what would be outside of our universe
is beyond our imagination.  There may also be nothing outside our universe.
As the universe expands it defines more space, what was there before the
universe expanded to fill that space was likely pure symetry.

C. Smith