Re: TIB: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs o

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs on ticalc.

I think that only "one" of each should be kept, but focus on QUALITY and
FEATURES.  However, if several programs with the same purpose, but
different features are archived, you should keep a good representation of
all the various types.  I don't really care about my program but will use
it as an example.  Many Newton's methood programs are out there.  Most
just take an equation and give the root.  However, mine draws the steps
as you go along from an initial guess, drawing the lines...  So if there
was a non-graphical NM and mine it would be best to save both:  One for
people just wanting to use a NMprog, another for people who want it
illustrated.  (There's an interesting story behind my program).  I say
this in the interest of variety, not in the interests of my program as I
couldn't give a [][][][] about my NM or quadratic progs.  I do try to
make the best gmaes I can, with a good graphical version of Tic-Tac-Toe
4.0 and Whack-A-Mole 2.9 (along with my stepchild program Dispette and
the tower of hanoi prog that is not yet released.)
~Larry C
25% informed, 100% opinionated
Larry1492@juno.com
On Sun, 31 May 1998 14:42:17 -0700 gussie@alaska.net (Grant Stockly)
writes:

>I love 10 versions of the quadradic formula...  <jk>  :)
>
>>I totally agree with this proposal.  I've found myself loading and
>then
>>deleting one too many programs in my search to find the best.
>>
>>Greg Stotts
>>MrBean0904@aol.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]